Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Creator of Food Romance Forever


C.Clark masters soul food, gourmet, Asian fusion cuisine and organic foods. She has been cooking and creating for twelve years. C.Clark’s cooking journey began in her grandmother’s kitchen in East Palo Alto, CA. Where she learned basic fundamentals of using fresh ingredients, cooking from scratch, seasoning foods, spice mixtures, and traditional soul food recipes carried from her grandmother Ida who was born in Arkansas. Her earliest memories of cooking with her grandma she recalls, “ My grandma always told me don’t stand so close to the stove”! From a very young age C.Clark’s magnetism to the kitchen was obvious and quite natural. After moving to Santa Cruz, CA C.Clark began experimenting and cooking organic gourmet foods. While attending University California Santa Cruz she began to understand what it meant to cook rich on a college budget. So, she began shopping at local farmers markets, and collecting free produce from New Leaf Market. C.Clark began observing the wealthy residents of Santa Cruz spending majority of their time shopping for organic gourmet food, and surrounding themselves around the pleasures of rich food. “I would go to the beach with friends, and notice lovers having picnics on the beach, eating cheese, fresh produce, and drinking wine. From then on, I knew that was how, I wanted to spend the rest of my life. “  In her later years of living in Santa Cruz she attributes her understanding of cooking organic to the Smith family. She learned from Ashley Smith how to incorporate passion into her food, wine pairing, and the tastes of fine dining. “Ashley showed me true food romance. I learned the art of cooking with passion and fire in my heart. I learned the true meaning of transforming positive energy into expression and giving my creations to people that I love.” Now in New York C.Clark continues her journey of being a foodie and gourmet chef. C.Clark says, “ Whenever I have dinner parties now, I am always asked are you a gourmet chef? My response is usually a grandiose smile and I always say yes I am a gourmet chef by experience not by trade.” C.Clark believes in making love to people with her food. “I will give you the best mouth orgasm you have ever experienced.”



No comments:

Post a Comment